27.6.11

la and back

went to la, 13 deep, lost 4 then found 3 and lost 1 more. motorcycle overload. theres more to life. had a blast. shut up and listen. saw a few old friends. someone stole my ipod. my bike is indestructible. paso robles is hot in the summer. sf is always cold. came home to my brand new mattress pissed on by roommates cat. its 9pm and after 11 hours on the bike today, all i wanna do is go to sleep and now i get to deal with buy shit to wash my sheets and blanket before i can go to sleep not to mention the bed itself.



















nothing new...

3 comments:

hutch73 said...

cats are so cute now huh?

FSK said...

cats are so grosss.. but cute at the same time. good to see you Lee! Don't forget to give Sara her necklace. ;o)

Shrewgy said...

That last video never gets old for me.