5.7.11

ive been busy...

youll just have to trust me... no excuses for not having any excuses... heres a photo i stole from my friend cindy...you can check her life stuff out if you click HERE

i think the first time i met her, was shortly after i started dating janet. it was late spring in tempe arizona, maybe 7 years ago. jane and i were trying to leave the bar and cindy kept hangin in the passenger side of the truck window talkin to her as i was driving. with the truck idling and cindy dulong talking, talking, talking, we ran out of gas just sitting still just as the bar was letting out... classic as ever. im sure she planned it that way to see if id push the damn 2 door ext cab silverado for my new found love... anyhow, she shoots some killer photos these days...


yes i pushed the truck into the closest parking lot... jane steered.

2 comments:

storms said...

were am i? oh i was in san diego in my parents hottub. death to posers and false bikers!

FSK said...

Aww thanks Lee! HA! I talk a lot sometimes, sometimes I can't stop, i don't know why it just happens and then i keep going and going and going and i forget what i'm talking about so i start talking about something else and keep going and going and going. see, there i go again. Didnt Fugazi once sing "I burn myself I am the fuel" ;o) Glad we are all friends.