2.8.20

augusunday

reading handled for the research and capstone class. fairly interesting in that an outline for a research question, proper, is as laid out as it is. makes sense but similar to understanding that theres ore of a process than I knew. neat read, new words. that author uses "vexed" a lot. seeming every other page and sometimes twice per page.

this morning was rampant sleep. didn't crack the lids til 630 somehow. after an early (11p) exit of the day. 7.5 works well no doubt. cat crept in middle night. pulled the drying towel from yesterday off the door and closed it to keep the bruce out. maybe mornings cloud-cover kept me asleep. I need to quit sleeping with the books on my bed that I do, the covers, the blanket, and sheets were hard to pull around... nah, just sleep more still I suppose.

reading the craft of research right now for class that starts tomorrow, the interesting one mentioned above. apparently its of note enough to mention here twice since the tick tock of the analog clock isn't as notable as it better be. my relationship, fevered, with time and its passing.

woke up to planks and boxed breathing. 4/4/4/4. inhale hold exhale hold. dr. huberman has a 22 minute youtube video that speaks to respiratory health and gaseous exchange in which only the last 4 minutes are actually of the advertised topic.

daily, I loot my neighbor's, Beth and yet to meet her, rosemary. just a sprig for my water, to hang in my fan to freshen the rooms air. I've yet to cook with it here, I've yet to even cook here.

No comments: