22.12.18

once and forever

never estimater, roll call, and cut clean. I think today felt good, everything minus some heat. from the pool and onto the bike. 50 degrees outside, surely will outlast it all. I tripped up on ... to say " it" would be to vague. so it it is and I already lost it. space, cosmology, linguistics, a superior words book I haven't revisited. shelved and my mind just caved. the mental list, earthquaked, spilled milk and deciphering the prehispanic dance rhythms on the ... speakers? no more on the radio, whats that left outside and pock marked with a cool combination of dust and droplets of seldom see rain. picture any west side phoenix backyard with an empty swimming pool and who knows what speed freak token treasures. an attitude worth traveling home for. say it, sack-rah-men-toh. it means something in something and thats not my lazy lack of interest. quick to google would be to easy. install instead. and I'm a fan of people watching, always have been. maybe most prominent was seated, curbside outside of a New Orleans bar and... you know. the deaf people arguing in sign language and thinking it was the loudest conversation id ever heard. that was until I saw mogwai in sf a time or two.
in order.
Angola,
auburn,
fort ways,
atlanta,
bloomington,
Santa Cruz,
Indianapolis,
phoenix,
portland and back and forth for that decade,
Indianapolis,
San Francisco,
oakland,
Sacramento,
south Royalton,
Sacramento.
now does that and or this solve any contemplative problems, answer any questions not yet asked. using every descriptive word to find the rhythm again. easy to think once that gentle grasp becomes a persuading push,, the black and white tumult clears away the cusping waves from the over saturated skies, neutral density is a well balanced ph, an ever lasting outlet worth fighting for. the stamina to write thru the good times standing up and face to face with it.

fog horns dripping with a midnight condensation bellowing out and into the pale dark black. I used to ride my beach cruiser to the end of the pier in that sandy beach town I once lived and worked in. digging back that far brings handfuls of heavy cobwebs. faces I remember with names I've since forgotten yet sumeena jolly still exists. Canada maybe, Toronto. California is that escaped convict snatching up hitch hikers along every dark and back road across America. this dream turned into reality and now I'm planning an all out assault on what will surely be a three hour ninety mile drive tomorrow. if the power of acceptance ever works its wonders, it will be tomorrow sitting in traffic heading to ricks. I wish I had a simple tape deck in stead of a usb cable. too man options is the headache and I should get gas now. I should pack now. cameras to kill time all day walking around the tenderloin before its gone, I'm sure I'm too late.

losing steam and anything remotely creative and I feel that I'm just complaining aloud so gas and packing now it is. 7p. December 22nd 2018. 6930 18th ave. Sacramento ca 95820.

went 120mph today on the fxr4. got ahold of a freshly dead northern flicker. drew it right handed first then left handed on the opposing page in some journal.






















No comments: